Amusing Toy Pictures

The Huckebein Mark II and Red Astray FACE OFF for the better katana wielder . . . Shishiou blade vs. Gerebra Straight!

what Huckebein MK II is that? i have the 1/100 resin version which i have yet to start and that looks very similar to the one you have.

thanks

chris

The Huckebein Mark II and Red Astray FACE OFF for the better katana wielder . . . Shishiou blade vs. Gerebra Straight!

what Huckebein MK II is that? i have the 1/100 resin version which i have yet to start and that looks very similar to the one you have.

thanks

chris

It's actually the second version of the Dengeki action figure (which comes in a blue box that, along with the normal weapons, comes with the Gespenst's beam launcher and the Shishiou Blade from SRWOG/OG2). Placed for size comparison, the Red Astray is the 1/144 version.

thanks very much i am assuming the MK III is the same, i never noticed these before i will definetly have to check these out.

chris