Takatoys vs Yamato Stickers

Jin_Kune_Do

I would also like to see the comparison pics (if there are any). I have two 1/48's (Focker and Hikky) and one of them is stickerless (Focker). I only applied one or two stickers on the Hikky, since I already started I guess I'll finish applying the rest of the Yammie stickers. :)

I suppose it's possible that my review of the the Takatoys stickers prompted this request for pictures of Yamato and Takatoys stickers side-by-side. But just in case, here are pictures of the Takatoys stickers applied.

Sorry that I can't provide any direct comparisons to the Yamato stickers. I don't wanna ruin my pristine sheets. And, I'm not sure the difference will be readily apparent via digital pictures.

My advice. . . buy one sheet and just give 'em a try. just replace a couple stickers with the Takatoys version. And, of course, let us know how you feel!

H

Don't think... Get 'em.

I would use this analogy: Comparing Takatoys and Yamato stickers is like comparing the Yamato 1/48 valk and Toynami's MPC. There's no question which is far superior. You've already spent $120+ to buy the toy, spend a little more to make it PURDY!!! :p

I finally got to dress up my FP's for my soon to come Low Vis. The color coded Skull emblems fit the round panel on the Boosters perfectly (talking about the Yammie stickers), unfortunately, they kinda goofed on the Kite emblem.

The kite emblem itself fits, but there's a transparent excess around the Kite emblem which goes outside of the circular panel that has to be cut off. That really bites! :angry:

I hope Yamato addresses this on any possible 2nd or 3rd release of the FP's.

Edited by Omni Existence