Display Case Decoration

jenius

Hey guys, glad ya like it! The photo paper is pretty reflective so it was hard to get decent shots. Believe me, this was a much bigger arts and crafts project than I expected!

Now to make a macross altar complete with UNSpacy Logo drawn with goat's blood...candles, and a big photo of topless Misa

LOL... a UNSpacy logo in goat blood... something to look into. As far as Misa topless, I haven't drawn/photo-chopped anything Macross in a long long time but that is definitely something worth considering!

No insurance?

Just the bare minimum insurance. It's a 99 Saturn SC2 that I used for my commuter car. It was always meant to last me just a few years... unfortunately it's now dead a year earlier than I anticipated.

dude, legioss rule! You need another red legioss to display in robot mode

AGREED! I think the only red Legioss I don't have is the 1/72 scale hence the signature. I also need three greenies (MPC, 1/55 Gak, 1/72) to make that shelf look a little more full...

I usually did my display strictly by series/make/scale.

For a lot of toys that's kinda the only way I can find to do it. Like the Mac + collection or Mac7 goods. The Legioss and the VF-1S collections are perfect for mixing and matching since so many different ones were made. A really ambitious person with more money than myself could probably do something like I have for the Legioss/VF-1S but with all the major Mac valks... that'd be pretty friggin' sweet.

Thanks again for the kudos guys... now I just gotta clean up the tremendous mess I made while making that background.