Lego Konig Monster

Torokun

Hello everyone, I'm responsible for the FoundryDX site so I thought I'd jump in here and add my two cents and maybe a nickel or a dime too.

- GlaGla's Koenig is seriously one of the best lego models I have ever seen.

Wow!!! Thanks for all the info Max. You wouldn't happen to have any contact info for GlaGla would you?

Just curious,

Carl

I personally don't have GlaGla's contact information. You can try posting on the Lugnet forum which is for the macrossworld of lego. http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/

I'm sure one of the guys there have his contact info.

I'll let you know right now, he's pretty elusive. I can't remember any time he's participated on the Lego boards. He just seems to fly in by night, upload some amazing creations to his brickshelf account and disappear again. I don't know if this is because he's not fluent in english or because he just doesn't want to participate.

If you're looking to pander him about instructions I'm pretty sure he's unwilling to make them for the various reasons I mentioned above. I suppose you can always try.

If you're looking to pander him about instructions I'm pretty sure he's unwilling to make them for the various reasons I mentioned above.  I suppose you can always try.

Oh... if I had an email address for him. I'd email him to ask about directions. They wouldn't have to be anything fancy. If he had photos of the build up that would do. But if he didn't have that or was unwilling to do that there would be other options. I'd ask if his was for sale or if he'd be willing to build a second one if all his expenses were covered. If I had a completed one I'd be willing to make a set of directions myself that I could give to him to distribute or ask if he'd let me distribute. If need be I could even get the email sent in Japanese. (I'm assuming he's Japanese) In short, I'd just like to ask the question. If he said no and didn't like any of the other options I offered that would be it. Atleast I could say I'd tried.

When I get a chance I'll look into asking around on lugnut. If someone beats me to it and gets his contact info please post here and or PM me.

Thanks,

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

Oo... let us know if you get the direction. :D

If I'm able to get contact information I'll post here and keep you guys in the loop. If I haven't posted assume I don't have any contact information yet. I've got very little free times these days so if anyone wants to take a stab at getting his contact info before me please feel free. It will certainly save me some time.

Carl

I already emailed him.

But, i don't know if he still uses the email address that I have. Also, I am pretty sure he (could be she) doesnt' speak english. So, I had to ask questions in my broken Japanese...

honestly dudes, i doubt you're gonna get instructions for that thing, i doubt its even still one piece. with most lego users, they build, take some pics, then build something else. i don't even think the lure of money would convince this person to make instructions cause it would be too damn difficult. on top of that, you'd need him to make a parts list so you can find/order the pieces you need. based on the size and the build technique he used, i'd say this is atleast 1000pcs.

i don't even think the lure of money would convince this person to make instructions cause it would be too damn difficult.

I'm not expecting him (or her) to make directions with one of the CAD programs out there. Simple build up photos would be great. If this one still exists and he's willing to sell the model itself I'm also interested in that. If I had it I think I could make directions that would be followable atleast if not professional quality. It's just that before any questions can be asked contact needs to be made. I've already PMed Torokun. Sounds like he might have that covered. That last thing I want to do is flood the guys inbox with emails.

Carl