1/72 Gerwalk conversion kit

Berttt

I have looked through Jesse's complete list of 1/72 scale kits and found no mention of one. Which is surprising given that there must be a bunch of people who want one sourced from the Hase kits. I am currently working on one, but it really testing my patience and scratchbuilding skills.

As I see it the breakdown could be something like this:

New shoulder joints

New knee Section (to hide the ugly gap at the back of the knee)

New feet arrangment

Which would require the pruchase of the Battroid kit to salvage the arms and legs.

I am going to try and build the parts for my kit so that they may be copied in resin. I have no idea how this is going to go, but I'll give it a whirl.

Cheers,

Berttt

Edited by Berttt

Orange collection has listed a 1/72 Fighter to Gerwalk conversion kit, but it never happened. Only a couple pics in the Orange collection kit section. Anyone know? (this is , of course, probably only for the Orange Collection kits)

LINK

Oh...BTW...thats the begining of the new look and feel...no real new content yet...and new labels still needed. I hope to have the templates for the manufacturer sections and the per kit templates start showing up soon.

Jesse

Vitja made a really nice 1/72 Hasegawa Gerwalk Conversion.

Slight correction to the following: "I have looked through Jesse's complete list of 1/72 scale kits and found no mention of one."

"Myersjessee" is working along with others to update the MW Model Section.

"ChristopherB" researched and developed the complete 1/72 Model List.

Vitja made a really nice 1/72 Hasegawa Gerwalk Conversion.

Slight correction to the following: "I have looked through Jesse's complete list of 1/72 scale kits and found no mention of one."

"Myersjessee" is working along with others to update the MW Model Section.

"ChristopherB" researched and developed the complete 1/72 Model List.

correct...."my list" is just a cut and paste of the list Chris and others created.

Here is a picture of my baby..

I have 2 more coming up on commision and they are almost done..Kevin; i need the decals...pronto...

Now we can say they are "almost" considered a production status..

also check the link of the built up. may be you can use my suggestions to build your own...

hasegawa Gerwalk conversion

post-3-1109795899_thumb.jpg