A simple question

nyacumo28

I think the meaning is used pretty loosely here. In regards to the Valkyries that are "customized", I would use it as something that alters the appearance or mechanics of the toy from what is was originally intended to be. Most of my customs are usually mostly repaints, new decals, and some sort of resin part(s). The degrees people customize here are all different. Some just paint, some do stuff I wouldn't have the patience or skill to do. In anycase, each person here has talent and adds a uniqueness that cannot be duplicated. Great stuff here. :D

Paint jobgs are usually custom enough.... maybe some appearance upgrade parts. I haven't seen too many physical mechanical modifications done..... Pat S was doing a YF-19 mod that was killer but he never finished it as far as I know...

lots of people will do custom paint jobs, some that are amazing. I think there are pics somewhere on this site.

Many will combine recast/resin parts with a paint job to make something not availible, like a 1d, or something no longer availible, ike the elinteeker ans super ostrich conversion kits.

Some will add improved/modified parts like fulcy's ball joints to give the toy better articulation

Some really twisted people will take two broken toys and merge them into some god awful combination of spawn and macross toy... not mentioning names :rolleyes: