Skull one Schematics

wongster

Hey I was wondering if anyone had an ortho of the skull one... especially the amoured version... i've been looking but I can't seem to find anything. It doesn't need to be anything special... I would like to model it tho.

Wongster

Edited by wongster

oh and what happens to that little flap at the back that is on top of the arms half way through the transformation... I have one of the collectables, but its non transformable lol... modeling mostly off that. that big engine thing and the vertical stabilizer wings... wouldn't they be in the way when they flip back down?]

lol that whole leg section transfer to the nozzles on the cone... lol anime magic :p

ty everyone, and I found the schematics from the some magazines and hours of googling, and a friend... now I can create my own! working on gun right now... i'm using lightwave 3d 8.0 :p

schematics of VF-1 are here if anyone wants them

post-5-1109557649_thumb.gif

Edited by wongster

I have a really large internal image of the mechanical structure of the Valkyrie in Battroid and Gerwalk modes. This is the Battroid version. I wish I could get the larger versions to you, but my scanner is not large enough to scan the entire picture.

post-5-1110173863_thumb.gif

I have a really large internal image of the mechanical structure of the Valkyrie in Battroid and Gerwalk modes. This is the Battroid version. I wish I could get the larger versions to you, but my scanner is not large enough to scan the entire picture.

Hehe, those are cool. I have those too. I can post them if you want. I dont think It'll help him tho. He wanted an orthograph so he knows how it transforms. Nevertheless those x-ray pictures are cool, if anyone wants them, just ask. I have the fighter, fighter w/ fast packs, gerwalk, and battroid mode. :)

• 3 weeks later...