Frustration at Nanashis...

Air Elijah

Hi all,

Veterans may remeber me from mainly 2000/2001 when I used to post a LOT on the old forums. Once they started re-issuing old Air Jordans it was game over as far as where I spent my time. NikeTalk.com wins.

I still come here to check out what is happening. No CF 1/48 from Yamato makes me sad. :(

Anyway, I thought I'd post and ask the Nanashi staff, how come the site isn't browsable? Can you get it up and just add stuff as you complete it? It's been ages and so far I've only really seen a handful of pages via direct links. When there was a menu most of it didn't work. Right now if I go there there is just the Sugarfoot pic.

Also, I don't know about others but I find the monthly email to remind me I'm on the mailing list a little strange. No other site I'm a subscribed to does this. It's just junk IMO. It seems doubly pointless when the website is in effect dead due to there being zero fucntionality and almost zero content.

Sorry if I sound negative, I'm really just frustrated that I can't look at some of the cool stuff you guys have.

Anyway, hope things are progressing well and I look forward to updates.

Peace,

Great, yellow, be a toolbag and start another fight.

Hey, come someone lock this thread?

Chill dude. You go around acting all badass with a sailor's mouth, and yet you can't take a little joke?

Either way, I doubt that's the last we'll see of Nanashi. He's been working on his site for so long I doubt he'd just give it up, I'd say just give him time till he cools down.