What anime are these from?

Fort Max

They're from Konami's giant robot game, the hook is that you're the little boy (maybe the little girl too) and have to control the mecha from the ground. Like the odl Tetsujin series. The name of the game escapes me though... Might be worth your while to look through the archives of The MagicBox, I could've sworn they did a little preview of this game in the last week or two.

They're from Konami's giant robot game, the hook is that you're the little boy (maybe the little girl too) and have to control the mecha from the ground. Like the odl Tetsujin series. The name of the game escapes me though... Might be worth your while to look through the archives of The MagicBox, I could've sworn they did a little preview of this game in the last week or two.

Game is RC Dandy SF.

It is NOT a sequel to RAD, as Magic Box insists. It's a sequel to the PS1 RC Dandy.

As for it being Konai's game...

Publisher != developer.

It's Sandlot's game. Just like RAD(which was published by Enix).

Footnote: Not only does Sandlot specialize in Tetsujin-style mech games(I think it's all they do...), they made a Testsujin game for the PS2 last year.