HELL TARGET - What is it exactly?

DestroidsRage

I own the Victor CD sountrack of the Science Fiction Psychological Horror anime, HELL TARGET. The album is absolutely terrifying. If you listened to it in your car, alone, on a dark eerie night, you might go insane. It includes a vocal song called 'Adios Amor', which is in Spanish. A very awesome song, sung by a female singer. The only original Spanish anime song I've ever heard of.

If the scenes of the anime suit the background music... This has to be the most terrifying thing ever animated. However, I know of NOWHERE to get it! Its a miracle I found the soundtrack in a bargain bin at a convention for 10 bucks. Its the original too, not a knockoff.

I know that it was fansubbed at /some point/. Im not sure if that fansub ever got circulated though...

Does anyone have /any/ information on this apparently ultimately obscure title?

-BEN-MAN-

If someone has an easy way for me to distribute these songs, I ripped them into MP3, and its not like ANY of you will EVER find this soundtrack. EVER. So if anyone wants 'Adios Amor' or one or two of the creepy assed background tracks, I'll glady send these songs to them - If someone can reccomend an easy way to do so.

-BEN-MAN-

No comment on the actual tunes I uploaded? ^_^

Awesome creepy assed Hell Target music... A few of my favorites... And a few tunes from one of the greatest Finnish rock & roll bands ever ^_^ Come on! I'd like to hear what you think ^_^ Preferably good things ^_^

-BEN-MAN-

• 2 weeks later...

Im pretty pathetic for resurrecting my own thread, LOL.

But come on, I uploaded all those bloody songs on my crappy ISDN line! I at least want to know what ya people bloody thought of it ^_^

-BEN-MAN-

• 8 years later...