Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Vostok 7

It would akso help if a certain beautiful lady had a some what stable and reliable internet connection. HINT, HINT.  :p

Why certainly, I will play with you! :lol:;)

And if you're talking about who you're talking about, I don't think that person has JA yet.

Vostok 7

Nice, let me get use to the new controls, and I'll be ready to hop online. And for the hint, I just can't seem to pass up an opportunity to poke fun. It's like those old Pilsbury comercials, once you poke him you just don't know what will happen next. :lol:

Nice, let me get use to the new controls, and I'll be ready to hop online. And for the hint, I just can't seem to pass up an opportunity to poke fun. It's like those old Pilsbury comercials, once you poke him you just don't know what will happen next. :lol:

The only problem is with the person we're talking about... the poking never brings good things.

:blink:

Vostok 7

Hows the multiplayer mode anyways? Map wise, options wise... and all the rest wise. :p

Last time I tried, there were only like 5 maps I could use :blink: I'm going to look through it again.

Seeing my TIE Pilot with double sabers was AWESOME though. Yes, he has one orange saber (as before) and one pink saber... but I have a story behind that. And no, he's not gay. :angry:

Vostok 7

Hows the multiplayer mode anyways? Map wise, options wise... and all the rest wise. :p

Last time I tried, there were only like 5 maps I could use :blink: I'm going to look through it again.

Seeing my TIE Pilot with double sabers was AWESOME though. Yes, he has one orange saber (as before) and one pink saber... but I have a story behind that. And no, he's not gay. :angry:

Vostok 7

Are you really sure about that? :p

Very. :angry:

You know the story behind my character... Well, along time ago he was involved with a female jedi and they did lots of stuff togeather, and she had a pink saber... As she was dying after a battle with some nasty dark Jedi, she told him to take the saber and use it... So that's why.

Vostok 7

Very. :angry:

You know the story behind my character... Well, along time ago he was involved with a female jedi and they did lots of stuff togeather, and she had a pink saber... As she was dying after a battle with some nasty dark Jedi, she told him to take the saber and use it... So that's why.

Vostok 7

Your character is quite the.... bouncer. <_< B) :p

Your character is quite the.... bouncer. <_<  B)  :p

Bouncer? Don't you mean swinger? What do you expect when you've been alive for 4000 years in a galaxy full of hot wymyns? :lol: :lol: :p

Vostok 7

Nope. I meant as in.... how many ladies has your character lost? And yet... I don't see him slowing down. <_<

Nope. I meant as in.... how many ladies has your character lost? And yet... I don't see him slowing down. <_<

Oh... Well, in that case you have a point <_<

You will certainly not be the last... even you existing is making a Lucas-sized plot hole in my character's life :lol:

Vostok 7

Oh... Well, in that case you have a point <_<

You will certainly not be the last... even you existing is making a Lucas-sized plot hole in my character's life :lol:

Vostok 7

Its nice to see I have such an impact on an imaginary characters life. B)