Up to date...

identityno

I did not know this forum was up again... Graham, there is a link on your main page that should go here, but it doesn't. It is in smaller text and says "MW forum", part of a sentence that explains that this is where news will be posted. So I've been coming to the MW main page, clicking that link, and concluded that the forums just weren't up...

Until now.

So I've looked around here for some time, but I can't seem to get to the heart of what's new with Yamato yet. I saw the VF-1S Hikaru, and that looks cool... Does anyone know if there will be a 1/48 VF-1J? Was the Monster the big, gigantic secret that Graham was so excited about telling us in June, but then couldn't because of a last-minute Yamato change of plans?

Any consideration to my quest for the news is appreciated.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Gregory Scott

Yes, the 1/48 VF-1J Hikaru is confimed and will be released in either November or December, after the VF-1S Hikaru, which is being released in late October.

The VF-1J Hikaru may or may not be sold together as a set with the 1/48 TV type FAST packs, this has not been confirmed yet.

Graham