Battledroids/Battletech

nathan

Info as in history and game stats, line art, etc...

Thank you for the sites but they've only confirmed what I already know.

I suppose I'll have to try. I just thought I'd try here first.

Yes I know that many of the early battlemechs were barrowed from other series but several were not. And there's still thier game history. I'll just have to keep looking I guess.

Info as in history and game stats, line art, etc...

Thank you for the sites but they've only confirmed what I already know.

I suppose I'll have to try. I just thought I'd try here first.

Yes I know that many of the early battlemechs were barrowed from other series but several were not. And there's still thier game history. I'll just have to keep looking I guess.

not sure about the game info but activision game manuals has some tech info on them. I realy like the powerhits game manual since it looks like those old readout tech books.

Hi nathan!

Im a Battletech person who can help you out. Brian's Cache is an excelent site for this stuff, btu if you want anything more specific, come on over to www.lordsofthebattlefield.com

Its a Battletech forum, and we can answer any more specific BD questions you have.

And for clarification, the Battledroids minis wera the early Battletech designs. SOme of them were the unseen mecha designs, but others were orignal designs....none of them ever got stats tho I think, or at least I havent seen any for the original designs.

Thanks everyone.

I'm looking for pictures/line art, game stats, mech histories, that kind of thing for the original battledroids. I know a lot of them where in Tech readout 3025 and 3050 but some of them were changed from the original. Several others have also made a come back but I'd like to know more about the originals.