Southern cross

jorawar_b

How many people want this kit?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How many people want this kit?

• Yes I want this kit?
    • No I do not want this kit?

I have gotten my e-mails about this kit, this is not a single project, but a a project for all those who want it, please join me and the others who want to see this become reality.

I am not going anywhere and this idea will not fade away, but every day one more person wants this kit, so please respond and let me know, lets kit this mecha made and add this rare kit to each and every ones collection. I am in the Ohio Army guard and I have always stood by my fellow soldiers and now I stand by with my fellow macross friends, so I will keep on pushing this until we can get enough of our friends to get on and make this happen, so please stay motivated and lets get the ball rolling.

Edited by jorawar_b

i would love to see this kit made, as to buying it i would have to see the quality and detail first. but it sounds very cool

Please stop to open topics about this project, I understand that is important for you but it isn't even a MACROSS model and I don't think is right open a lot of threads for the same topic.

Edited by Ido

no they have nothing to do with macross you must be thinking of that "other" show. this if anything belongs in other anime/scifi. not trying to sound negative but i saw this topic thrown up all over the place. this is MACROSS world :D not RT.com. <_< . yes there are fans of both shows out there and there are small parts of the site dedicated to southern cross and mospeda but in the end they have no relation to macross s far as story or mecha.

so you mean the southern cross and mospeada shouldn't be even part of this forum? Whay isn't it a macross model, your the first one that has been very negative...hmmmmm?

It goes in OTHER ANIME or science fiction, I think Graham already told you this here.

Just don't open 10 topic for the same thing at least, open a single topic in Other anime section.

I just think it isn't right in the cares of the others users, however there are rules in this forum and you should read them.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=142