what ever happened to the 1/100 VF-0?

GobotFool

I still think the parts swap is bacause of the SV-51 that will eventually go with it. The SV-51 has to be parts swap no matter what, there's no way to make the hips durable enough in perfect transformation.

If the VF-0 is perfect variable, and the SV-51 part swap, it's a bit of a mismatch.

People would think before that there was no way to do a PV VF-1 without some big ass hinge on the sides of the cockpit for toys as well. Never say never.

I am sure there IS a way to make a perfect variable SV-51 toy. Yamato does not necesarily stick to "canon line art transformations". Look at the 1./48. That explains it all.

There IS a way. They can figure it out. Noone ever thought the 1/48 VF-1 would transform the way it did and it did.

The SV-51 is a far more complex beast than the VF-1 though. The variable custom model that we've seen screams fragility, changing the sculpt for the transformation would make an ass ugly fighter mode.

Yeah, but I am really looking forward to the toys for MAcross Zero. And I dont know what it is about it, maybe it being done in CG, or what, but I think that there is real possiblility with Macross Zero toys being a huge hit. So here is hoping that Yamato releases that damn things soon and keeps them coming.

Twich