Growlanser Generations

areaseven

I got the deluxe edition. Of course I am a Rapid fna of Wroking Designs as a company and buy every one of their releases in the deluxe special edition form. That is one company that I believe truly serves the fans from the titles they select to import to the goodies they pack in them.

The Deluxe edition comes with a very nice quality wrist watch, which frankly far exceeded wht I expected to be packed in with a video game. The Ring and necklace also are very substantial both good quality and very nice looking. (Amazingly the ring fits my size 12/13 finger too Woohoo :) )

I am still playing through FF 1&2 so Growlanser goes to the collection for the time being, but I will get around to it.

If you are asking about the value of the "Stuff", well it is collectible, is ti worth 30 dollars? I think so, but many might not. Working Designs likes to include the goodies much like the Japanese did with many of these games and I love it :)

Not yet, I am a little (OCD) Obsessive Compulsive when it comes to my RPG's. I am presently playing through Final Fantasy 1&2 on the GBA and dealing with my EQ (Everquest) addiction. I don't like to start into a game unless I know I have time to finish it, so the Growlanser games are destined to stay in their package for at least a few more weeks. I also tend to absolutely squeeze the life out of any old school RPG I start by exploring the entire game, maxxing out levels and beating every monster in them so it will probably be a while before I really get to dig in.

Growlanser 2 is much shorter than I expected. O_o You can finish it in about 6 hours or so (without bothering to level up much), however the choices you can make in this game are quite a handful. Heck, you could even choose to fight for the villain (which I thought was pretty amusing). There're also quite a number of endings you can get to compensate for the length of the game.