Low Viz Optional Decal Set

Qrusader

Da Link:

http://hometown.aol.com/amabrich/myhomepage/sale.html

I think these look great and would love to get a few for my Low Viz fleet. I emailed the guy and asked when they would go on sale...I'll update when I get a response.

Anyone else think these look good?

Did Anasazi do the other optional 1/48 sticker sets? If so, then I think it's the same work. That web link has the 1/55 optional decal set and 1/60s as well.

I love this "Low Viz" scheme. Very authentic. For a huge, transforming robot/plane and all.... :D

I went to that link you had and most of the sets on there appear to be Takatoy's sets... I think. But the new low vis one that you have up there (and on the site) has the "Black Roses" emblems on it that Anasazi used on his custom. I'm not sure who made those now.

Maybee Takatoys or Anasazi will chime in and let us know.

That Black rose emblem is SCHWEEEET.

Anasazi, could you post a pic of your custom? (or someone show me a link? I'd really like to see it) And are you and Takatoys working together on this?

Well, I've been in contact with Takatoys and he's putting the final touches on it.

There will also be an option sticker set for the Low Vis which will have some interesting stickers to say the least ;)

Hopefully they should be available by the end of the month or so.

Edited by twinmoons

Production of my low vis. stickers will start tomorrow. It would take aprox. a week to have them ready.

There was a final touch on it. Kakisaki skull has been replaced for a the svc- 113 symbol. I considered necessary to make a separate upgrade of sticker armor that will include the kakisaki skull and missiles marks. There will also be an exclusive optional low vis. sheet with extra symbols.

The final low vis. sheet looks like this:

148lowvis.jpg