1/72 VF-1 Strike/Super kit

gian7675

I just bought mine and was quite happy that you could indeed make the Super or Strike Valk :) but I'm quite surprised that i can't make an ordinary VF-1

I was just wondering, why didn't Hasegaw included sprue 'C" which is a 1 pice sprue that comprises of the deployed backpack when in normal Fighter mode.

I just wish that since they did re-issue the Super & Strike Valk in one box, why not include the option also to build a normal valk?

How anout also an extra Head of the VF-1J? It can built the VF-1S & VF-1A variants because their heads are included.

Why did they leave it out?

Well, the Max & Miria dual kit comes with A, J, and S heads for each kit

Thats cause in the TV show Max and Milia flew those.

Being that there was only one sighting of a VF-1J in DYRL, and seeing as how the Super/Strike kit is made to look like the ones you see in DYRL, it would only be normal to not have the J head in there.

oh yeah, and Hasegawa likes making money. :D

Well, the Max & Miria dual kit comes with A, J, and S heads for each kit.

So, sometimes, they put in a few extras.

This is the kit:

hsg65763box.gif

Really! :o Wow, I got to buy that M&M kit in the future. It's on sale becausenobody's buying the kit hehe! :)

See? That's why some kits have some parts and others don't. Now somebody else is gonna buy another model for more parts, then realize he needs more Valkyries for those parts, and on and on and on. All the while they're collecting your money, and your happy to hand it over. Insidious in it's simplicity isn't it? Be glad your not a Gundam fan. Bandai is the most evil in their insidious ways to get you to buy kits. :p:D

Be glad your not a Gundam fan. Bandai is the most evil in their insidious ways to get you to buy kits. :p:D

god, to true about bandai, yup the companies definetly want you to buy more thats all it is.

Basically if you buy all Hase's Macross kits you will have enough spare parts lying around to make a new valk ;) sort of a hidden bonus the model company never told anyone about it :p

Just kidding :lol::lol::lol:

All companies are same, they just want to milk out even more of our hard earned cash <_<