Toy Question...

Less than Super Ostrich

I'm a model guy and my hobby is beginning to take up too much space. I have two Yamatos that I was thinking of parting with. Do any of you know what the right market price is to sell these?

1.) A YF-19A (the light blue version) with the box. Stickers are applied and has been transformed twice

2.) Low Visibility VF-1A 1/48th with the box. Stickers are not applied and has been transformed three times.

Thanks much,

LTSO

Edited by Less than Super Ostrich

I'm a model guy and my hobby is beginning to take up too much space. I have two Yamatos that I was thinking of parting with. Do any of you know what the right market price is to sell these?

1.) A YF-19 (the light blue version) with the box. Stickers are applied and has been transformed twice

2.) Low Visibility VF-1A 1/48th with the box. Stickers are not applied and has been transformed three times.

Thanks much,

LTSO

Would not the light blue version be the VF-1A from VF-X2?

1.) A YF-19A (the light blue version) with the box. Stickers are applied and has been transformed twice

Thanks much,

LTSO

I'd be willing to give up the space for them... It would cost you less just to send them to me. ;)

Assuming minimal paint wear, complete, etc

LV ~$200-$275 USD

VF-19A ~$70-85 USD (since stickers are applied)

If there is wear the price begins to drop fairly quickly.

Well depends on where you want to sell them. If sell them on ebay: LV 1/48 from $275 to $300 and the VF-19A possibly to $60-$100 but it depends on wear. Don't forget you have to contend with ebay fees, etc. In MW, I think sleddogg83 nailed the prices down. If you have pics, the better. Of course you have to have your credibility checked out here.

I can surely take them off your hands. I can always make space. :D

Edited by Godzilla

I am actually interested in both but, as godzilla pointed out, need refs and pics. I also need specifics on the figures. Just LMK.

dude... you're aware that Godzilla already PM'd, paid and has those boys flying over Mt. St. Helens as we speak... or type? :lol:

Thanks for the input. I saw a VF-19 second edition go for $350 and I thought that was odd... the $80-$100 sounds right. Not sure if it makes sense for me to sell there.

The Low-Vis is interesting. I will post some pics soon. The one thing I forgot to point out was that the Gunstrap on the VF-1A Low Vis is torn slightly, but easily repaired. I'll photo that too. Also, I have the Anasazi waterslide decals for the Low Vis... I'd throw those in free.

Edited by Less than Super Ostrich

whatcha talkin about willis? 

the 19A goes for $20 and the LV goes for $50.  ;)  :p

You werent saying that when I wanted your 19A :p.

hehehe, i didn't know they were selling for so little. lately i've seen them on ebay at the $80-$100 mark. oh well, i'm still looking to get rid of mine...probably for $100 now. :D

whatcha talkin about willis? 

the 19A goes for $20 and the LV goes for $50.  ;)  :p

You werent saying that when I wanted your 19A :p.

hehehe, i didn't know they were selling for so little. lately i've seen them on ebay at the $80-$100 mark. oh well, i'm still looking to get rid of mine...probably for $100 now. :D

$100? Maybe shipped. :p