Macross Zero video game?

DD.ivanov

The only hint that there might be is the fact that a prerelease promotional video for the Macross PS2 game included pictures of the VF-0 and the valks from M+. This had people thinking they would be included as unlockable bonuses, but that didn't turn out to be the case. So that led to speculation that the PS2 game engine would be recycled for a follow-on game using those valks. But so far, nothing concrete. Graham expressed hope that there'd be some sort of announcement at one of the recent hobby/gaming shows in Japan, but there wasn't.

Do some searching (with the search function) and you might locate the discussions.

Edited by ewilen

The only hint that there might be is the fact that a prerelease promotional video for the Macross PS2 game included pictures of the VF-0 and the valks from M+. This had people thinking they would be included as unlockable bonuses, but that didn't turn out to be the case. So that led to speculation that the PS2 game engine would be recycled for a follow-on game using those valks. But so far, nothing concrete. Graham expressed hope that there'd be some sort of announcement at one of the recent hobby/gaming shows in Japan, but there wasn't.

Do some searching (with the search function) and you might locate the discussions.

they shouldve left in the mac zero valks. <_<

I think Macross is pretty dead in Japan at the moment. Unless we get a new TV series which proves to be ultra popular, I doubt we'll be seeing much in the way of new merchandise anymore. So although we'd all love a Zero game, I doubt we'll see one :( .

Graham