Need help for new custiom peice

The_Major

If the Hasegawa battroid is about 7 inches, then assuming a female height of 5'3"=63", you'd need a female figure in 1/9 scale. But where can you find 1/9 figures? :p

1/8 would be a little on the big side; 1/10 would be a little small. 1/6 would be much too big unless you are dealing with 6' tall women.

alrighty, thanks everyone, for your help. now i have one last question, of any charecter from any of your favorite anime, who would you all most like to see as a ValkGirl and wich VF would you like to see A/J/D/S and maybe a 19 if i can find a suitable kit. (provide pic of lucky lady too please and you just may get your favorite Valk Girl Deliverd to your door ;) )

yaknow thats a pretty good idea, Thanks neova. Maybe ill get to work sculpting and make a Misa GBP-1, to go with that short comic thing. compleat with detatchable buttplate :ph34r::lol:

And i do think that the Thunder Hammer and the SDP-1 are sorly overlooked as well.

heh now my creative juces are a flowin, im off to create!.

Thanks everyone for all your help. and as soon as i find a Charecter to use ill get to work, i dont think im going to a custom character ( a character like Misa, where a kit in the needed scale doesnt exist) maybe ill start with the Eva girls.... hmmm.

Edited by The_Major