Dairugger XV aka (Vehicle) Voltron Kikoukantai.

UN Spacy

I know these ones are pretty hard to find.

GB-72 ST dairugger (non transforming)

GB-73 DX Dairugger (transforming)

DX Dairugger (plastic) (Transforming - this was supposed to be diecast, like the SG-01 Tetsujin, but after tetsujin Bandai realized that it would be too expensive.)

I wanna pick up the Matchbox versions but I need more info.

ST Voltron 1 (same as GB-72, minus sword, missiles, and launching hands

DX Voltron 1 (same as big plastic popy, minus swords, stickers and antennae)

Which one is the ST and DX version? Do you guys know how big the Matchbox versions were?

What's the difference between the transforming AND non-transforming one?

When i was kid and stopped into HK, my paretns picked me up one of those. And I did what any self respecting 7 year old did, I played with it, and lost most of the parts. Ithink i still have the chest piece (fighter) and the feet and maybe the waist)

When i was kid and stopped into HK, my paretns picked me up one of those. And I did what any self respecting 7 year old did, I played with it, and lost most of the parts. Ithink i still have the chest piece (fighter) and the feet and maybe the waist)

I recently threw most of my Matchbox one away. Kept the car-feet and chest fighter, since they were in good shape.

It came with no fists and sword(I think we got a return someone else had sent back after losing the parts...). And most of the fasteners broke pretty fast, making for a Voltron that had no hands and fell apart if you looked at it funny, on the rare occasions you could get it together before everything fell off. And the helicopter blades lost the metallic paint, then broke off. Then the core chest unit fell off a shelf and split in 2.

I was unamused.