Decals ready for the 1/48 YF-19 and YF-21

Anasazi37

myersjessee and mslz22 approached me when they started their recast project and asked if I would be willing to design decals for both the YF-19 and YF-21 based on what Hasegawa includes with their 1/72 models. It took a little longer than expected, but here there are. I even threw in a 1/48 version of the Hasegawa Macross Plus option sheet for those who might be interested. You'll notice that I didn't include any of the elaborate, large, solid color marking decals that come with the Hasegawa kits. I made the decision that if you were nuts enough to take on building either of these models, your skills must be good enough to do masking and painting rather than rely on decals to cover your valk. It also keeps the price down. Speaking of which, here are the prices:

YF-19 set - $10.00

YF-21 set - $10.00

Option set - $20.00 (it takes up an entire sheet of decal paper!)

Shipping is included in these prices.

I'll be contacting everyone who ordered kits from myersjessee and mslz22 over the next few days. After I take orders from those folks, I will post a general thread in the For Sale forum for everyone else.

yf-19_sheet_sample.jpg

yf-21_sheet_sample.jpg

option_sheet_sample.jpg

Edited by Anasazi37

Nice looking decals there. Have you ever considered doing a generic sheet? I'd buy 2.

Lotsa sized U.N. SPACY, U. N. NAVY, U.N. MARINE, U.N. AIRFORCE, U.N ARMY, U.N. RESERVES in white, black, yellow, red, and grey.

Lotsa fighting kites in various sizes? Maybe a few with the white and red reversed for the U.N. Ground stuff like the Destroids? A few grey? Lotsa sizes!

Buncha numbers in black, white, yellow, red, and grey?

A few 'VF'?

A couple Destroid plaques? Torch and hammer logo?

A bunch of warnings? 'No step', Beware exhaust, etc...

Buncha pilot names? PILOT: WARMAKER, KAKIZAKI GENIUS, generic letters for your own name?

Buncha carrier names? ARMD-01,-02,03, Daedalus Prometheus, SDF-1-2 some made up...

I'm forever scrounging for useable UN SPacy and fighting kite logos. A big full 8x11 generic sheet would be awesome to people customizing, or making their own stuff. Especially in 1/100 and 1/72. A few odd sizes for ground vehicles, man that'd be sweet. B))

Nice looking decals there. Have you ever considered doing a generic sheet? I'd buy 2.

Lotsa sized U.N. SPACY, U. N. NAVY, U.N. MARINE, U.N. AIRFORCE, U.N ARMY, U.N. RESERVES in white, black, yellow, red, and grey.

Lotsa fighting kites in various sizes? Maybe a few with the white and red reversed for the U.N. Ground stuff like the Destroids? A few grey? Lotsa sizes!

A few 'VF'?

Buncha pilot names? PILOT: WARMAKER, KAKIZAKI GENIUS, generic letters for your own name?

Buncha carrier names? ARMD-01,-02,03, Daedalus Prometheus, SDF-1-2 some made up...

I'm forever scrounging for useable UN SPacy and fighting kite logos. A big full 8x11 generic sheet would be awesome to people customizing, or making their own stuff. Especially in 1/100 and 1/72. A few odd sizes for ground vehicles, man that'd be sweet. B))

Wow, that's a lot of stuff to fit on one sheet. I could do it, but I don't know how many people would buy it. Let me think about it.

A few 'VF'?

Wow, that's a lot of stuff to fit on one sheet. I could do it, but I don't know how many people would buy it. Let me think about it.

Wow, that's cool. B)) Before you went ahead a made a sheet like that you could post a 'Who'd be interested thread'. That way you'd get a better idea if they'd sell well enough for you. I think they should, but I can't speak for others. I'd still take 2. :p:D