a question for all modelers...

striderhiryu

OK, i want to ask if there is any possibility of someone making a full variable conversion kit for hasegawa´s YF-19 fighter model. i recently did a battroid and i think that to make a variable one would mean to cast some specific parts wich would be:

* a head

* a torso

* the missing half of the hasegawa´s arms

* forearms

* polycaps

and any other part that could be needed to give it posability

of course one should have a YF-19 kit and do the cutting [it´s not so hard, almost like cutting butter].

i think it would be great if some one decided to make such a conversion kit since so many of us would like to have a full variable model with exquisite detail on it, of course some features would be removed or made to into swapable parts, mainly landing gears, but still keeping the model full variable and also sleek looking.

i really would pay good money for such a kit. so, what do you guys think? i know there is a lot of talented modelers and casters around here.

OK, i want to ask if there is any possibility of someone making a full variable conversion kit for hasegawa´s YF-19 fighter model. i recently did a battroid and i think that to make a variable one would mean to cast some specific parts wich would be:

* a head

* a torso

* the missing half of the hasegawa´s arms

* forearms

* polycaps

and any other part that could be needed to give it posability

of course one should have a YF-19 kit and do the cutting [it´s not so hard, almost like cutting butter].

i think it would be great if some one decided to make such a conversion kit since so many of us would like to have a full variable model with exquisite detail on it, of course some features would be removed or made to into swapable parts, mainly landing gears, but still keeping the model full variable and also sleek looking.

i really would pay good money for such a kit. so, what do you guys think? i know there is a lot of talented modelers and casters around here.

sorry to say, uve been beaten to the punch. if its done like this, i would definitely pay a pretty penny for it!!! :o

mgjune02page12.jpg

mgjune02page13.jpg

mgjune02page15.jpg

mgjune02page14.jpg

very nice i would definetly buy one if the finished one transforms and looks as good as this one.

chris

You guys know how fragile that thing would be right? Not mention the scrapes and damage the paint would get from a transformation or two? Personally, I'd much rather have kits of the 3 forms.

exactly...no amount of clearcoat/sealants is gonna prevent that thing from looking like an accident after a couple of transformations. i'd really prefer to have 3 different models too. those transformable models in magazines are more of a showcase for modeling prowess and exercise in technical challenge. it would be very interesting to build one, but in the end i can still only display in one mode at a time. so, if someone can just build a perfect proportioned vf-19 battroid i'd be happy. there's no need for transformation for me. i can leave that to the 'toy' people. :)

You guys know how fragile that thing would be right? Not mention the scrapes and damage the paint would get from a transformation or two? Personally, I'd much rather have kits of the 3 forms.

exactly...no amount of clearcoat/sealants is gonna prevent that thing from looking like an accident after a couple of transformations. i'd really prefer to have 3 different models too. those transformable models in magazines are more of a showcase for modeling prowess and exercise in technical challenge. it would be very interesting to build one, but in the end i can still only display in one mode at a time. so, if someone can just build a perfect proportioned vf-19 battroid i'd be happy. there's no need for transformation for me. i can leave that to the 'toy' people. :)

i just want to see someone attempt to make a transformable yf-19. :D