Halloween costume ideas?!?!

Limbo

The local halloween store in the mall has an outfit I almost considered picking up. Dreadlock wig with rainbow colored cap, fake weed necklace, and tie-die t-shirt. Thought it was pretty funny. Get that and some vampire teeth and go as a Jamaican Vampire.

Other option, see what her queen of darkness costume is, go to the halloween store and buy whatever the corresponding costume is to that.

Third option is do what I did 2 years ago due to lack of time. I had to go stright to the party after work, so I brought a tie with me to work, and for the party I pulled my shirt out some, undid a couple of buttons, put the tie on loose, messed up my hair, and carried a baseball bat.

Instant "disgruntled employee" or "Falling Down guy"(michael douglas movie).

Don't thnk they'll let the bat in the nightclub though.

Sounds like a ricky williams costume! LOL

dress up as agent 1. you just need a couple of small bandaids to cover up the small private areas ;), 3 door knobs, 4 feet of rope, and a bottle of oil to oil yourself up. the door knobs and rope in any arrangment your imagination can think of.