Sunabozu

areaseven

I didn't like it, but then again I didn't bother to watch the whole episode. Just sat thru the opening (wierd op...) and the first couple minutes and decided I didn't like the art or the characters. There is another Trigun-esque show that did catch my attention tho. It's called grenadier, and it really is just like Trigun...but with a cute blonde gal as Vash ^^;.

post-26-1098090227.gif

:lol: nice bullet holders indeed, ahh the wonders of anime...so how many bullets do you guys think she can hold in there???? :p:p Edited by zeo-mare

I've just finished watching Sunabozu, GONZO's latest title on TV. Normally, I'd post a review, but I haven't found the proper words to fully describe the series other than "Trigun on Crack."

For those who've checked out episode 1, what did you think of it?

Opening was interesting. The closing song is funny. The show itself is... eh. I like some of the ideas, but the main character was annoying enough to counter all of that. The plot (what there was of one) was incredibly predictable as well. I won't be watching any more of this one.