can someone tell me where they moved my post?

First off, congrats on the new kid. Second, I was the one who 'ratted' on you - informing a mod of the off topic post. Even though we are all like a family around here, it doesn't mean we can go about cluttering up the boards with off topic posts - even if they are about a new kid, someone dying, or your car getting into an accident. Typically an off topic post will be left up for a day, and then locked or deleted, just for that reason - it is off topic.

I deleted the Music topic not this one but you should know by now any Off topic thread runs the risk of being closed or deleted.

There is flaw in your logic. If some of those on the forums are like family I would think it would tell your 'family' through PM or Email instead the forums. Would you want your extended 'family' to accidently miss this news becauses it's maybe hidden between a thread about star trek and Valkyrie?

Or put a message in your sig at the bottom?

Actually that is probably the best way to draw attention to something. Thats why I put the stuff that I do on my "off MW" hours down there!

Hasta La Vista, DAVIS!