Help... I broke my 1/60 Super Ostritch in 2 day :(

c00l_khang

Hey guys... need some help here....

i just bought the ostritch just 2 days ago and happily, I was pasting the stickers and stuff... enjoying this magnificent plane... all was well until yesterday when i embarked on the virgin transformation for this orange bugger... while transforming to battroid mode, i tried to slide down the chestplate but felt immense resistence... i realised that the end of the metal piece was scrapping against the underside of the pilot seat.... after trying and unscrewing for more than an hour the metal piece of the chest plate broke into half :(

it was a terrible feeling.... i decided to superglue it together... but even then there is still a problem.. the chest plate still cannot slide down!! I really dunno what the problem is... so even if i fix the broken chest plate it still cant be transformed into battroid... :angry:

Someone pls pls help me... tell me what I can do... I am desperate.... Thx!

IK

i'm having the same problem

The Elint's chest plate wouldn't slide down, until i thought to look under the nose gear and saw part of it stuck under the seat. A little more wiggiling and it slid down.

The Super O though is driving me nuts. I couldn't even get it to move a millimeter. Naturally i thought it was the same problem as the elint, so i looked under there and it's way too wedged into the pilot seat.

I decided not to risk it and left it in fighter mode.

Sorry about your new toy :ph34r:

Oh no! Sorry to hear about that. I had the same problem with the chest plate on both the VE-1 and VT-1. This is what I did:

Pull down the front landing gear. When you look into the landing gear well, you can see the chest plate moving down and you can also see the piece that's blocking it. You can then push it down a bit from the otherside to make it go over the little bump. Once you look in the landing gear well, you'll know what I mean!

nm, i think a mod will delete this one though...there's a thread up here called "what is wrong with my yamato/bandai/ etc..." i believe we are supposed to use it for our broken valk problems...