Believe your Justice!

MSW

I'm gonna haf'ta throw in the towel and buy an X-Box for this game:

xbox.gamespy.com/xbox/metalwolf-chaos/551820p1.html

Official site (with videos):

www.fromsoftware.jp/main/soft/mwc/

description form another site ( www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3135100 ) : "In the future, the President will defend his nation on the front lines. Michael Wilson, a former soldier and Medal of Honor winner, jumps into his mighty powered suit to battle a coup d'etat masterminded by sinister vice president Richard Hawk, his old army comrade driven mad with jealous rage."

corny...but cool! Looks like a blast to play.

screenshot:

post-26-1097474636.jpg

looks ok, the only game i am really looking forward to doing some running , gunning and blowing sh-t up is in GTA San Andreas

Oh, man! I just heard about this toda; it was all I could do not to start a topic myself. The voice-acting sounds corny, but what an awesome idea. That's how I would run this country, or I'll at least vote for the dude! :lol:

bty, this is coming from From Software, does his Holy-Floating-Headness have any invovlement?

Looks pretty good,.. guys you have to go to the site and check out the videos .. it show game play of this game.. and it seems pretty fast and intensive 3rd person shooting game like Armored Cored but this game is game towards weaponary..(From what I can see from the clip).. Looks pretty tempting..

L,

looks ok, the only game i am really looking forward to doing some running , gunning and blowing sh-t up is in GTA San Andreas

While I do think that the free-roaming, take the game at your own pace and do what you want along the way gameplay was a big leap forward, am I the only one who isn't really impressed with GTA?

While I do think that the free-roaming, take the game at your own pace and do what you want along the way gameplay was a big leap forward, am I the only one who isn't really impressed with GTA?

No, I never was - when you're main selling point is senseless violence, it's sad when it gets respect for principally that. <_<

No, I never was - when you're main selling point is senseless violence, it's sad when it gets respect for principally that. <_<

I like gta for the car chases and jumping off stuff, and general exploring. my roommates can sit there for hours chainsawing people and fighting the cops. i don't.

this new game is looking intresting, that mech design is kinda cool but whats up with the 8 guns just like welded to the side. looks slapped togeather. like they took a japanise design, handed it to american 12 year olds and said "add guns"

wonder what the gameplay feels like.

this new game is looking intresting, that mech design is kinda cool but whats up with the 8 guns just like welded to the side. looks slapped togeather. like they took a japanise design, handed it to american 12 year olds and said "add guns"

It's hard to tell in that pic I posted...but all those guns are shown in the videos as folding out of the backpack...my understanding is that this happens when you press a key to switch weapons...they fold out, and the mech takes one, they then fold back in...additionaly the videos seem to show some sort of "super attack" where the weapons fold out and fire...I love the mech design, very fitting for a game that shouldn't be taken seriously :lol:

I've got GTA:VC for this here PC...tis okay, I got pretty board with it after a few days...went online, got some cheat codes, played around with the tank for a bit, got bored again...best moment in the entire game was when I was minding my own buisness driveing my tank around and I got car jacked by some street punk :blink: ... but really the whole free roaming thing isn't my cup-o-tea :p

I like gta for the car chases and jumping off stuff, and general exploring. my roommates can sit there for hours chainsawing people and fighting the cops. i don't.

Puh-lease. GTA is a videogame with the primary selling point of senseless violence? Yeah. And so is pretty much 99.9% of every video game on the market... what kind of point is that?

I love the exploring as much as I do occasionally having fun and trying to see how much havoc I can wreak. The great thing about GTA is that you can do either. Most games you're lucky if it's even got one redeeming quality.

The battlesuit game sounds fun, but I've read a ton of fun descriptions about some really terrible games. It's all about whether it's any fun to play.