Did anybody get the Escaflowne diecast figure?

Panzer

I got one, never transformed it, and i probably never will, lost the manual <_< overall the figure looks really good, exept that because it transforms, it can't pose since it has VERRY limited movements due to the heavy weight of the cape that's made out of rubber plastic.

Just to add this, it's really great if you whant an escaflowne around, since you can't play with a figure that barely stays together :lol:

Edited by NoSuchFile

For an awkward design I think it was executed quite well

some parts are a little loose, and stability/posability is limited, but not bad at all

though at $42,- I'm not sure if it's still worth that much

Edited by Nightbat®

My only real gripe about the escaflowne figure is the plastic cape. Ugly, and it weighs down the shoulders. Coth would have netted it an A in my book, withoutit I give the toy a B. Still nice detail, and a very cheap price. Dragon looks cool if you have the space for it. I might get a second one day for that purpose if the price is right.

interesting. i'm just hungry for more diecast transforming mecha. maybe i should just pick up the MP Optimus Prime.

You haven't already? :huh::lol: