Viewtifull Joe Anime Series

Saw the promo. I'm curious how they gonna pull this off as it lacks any anime-useable story whatsoever.

Are you nuts??????? The whole game is a super sentai spoof. I'm pretty sure they can come up with plenty storylines simply based of old sentai series alone.

Saw the promo. I'm curious how they gonna pull this off as it lacks any anime-useable story whatsoever.

Are you nuts??????? The whole game is a super sentai spoof. I'm pretty sure they can come up with plenty storylines simply based of old sentai series alone.

Yes....but a story to support an anime.....I'm doubtful. We'll see how it goes.

I'm curious... have you seen ANY of the super sentai shows? Even Kamen Rider by any chance? When the hell have any of those series had some serious compelling story to back up their existences as running series? Or you in actualality belief there has to be a real honest to goodness story to support a spoof anime? Excell Saga? Most anime these days?

Edited by Jemstone

I'm curious... have you seen ANY of the super sentai shows? Even Kamen Rider by any chance? When the hell have any of those series had some serious compelling story to back up their existences as running series? Or you in actualality belief there has to be a real honest to goodness story to support a spoof anime? Excell Saga? Most anime these days?

D'oh! Where have YOU been? Sentai shows have the most compelling storylines EVAR!!! Man.....how hot was Kimberly huh? Ultraman was hot in PVC tights too! :lol:

But yes seriously, sarcasm aside, sentai shows have monsters of the week, and dno't have the most compelling storyline. So if you say Joe is gonna follow this kinda formula....we have lacking of monsters of the weeks from the game.

Either that, or they will make ALOT of flashback episodes or something. Or alot of crap-talking while fighting ala dragonball. Or worse....add in new monsters every week.

Excell Saga was entertaining because its downright silly and hilarious. Joe....I do not believe....is downright silly and hilarious.

But hey....I didn't say it won't work. I'd say i'd be curious how they'd pull it off. You're taking it too personally, like Joe was your dad or something. <_<

D'oh! Where have YOU been? Sentai shows have the most compelling storylines EVAR!!!  Man.....how hot was Kimberly huh?  Ultraman was hot in PVC tights too! :lol:

But yes seriously, sarcasm aside, sentai shows have monsters of the week, and dno't have the most compelling storyline. So if you say Joe is gonna follow this kinda formula....we have lacking of monsters of the weeks from the game.

Either that, or they will make ALOT of flashback episodes or something. Or alot of crap-talking while fighting ala dragonball. Or worse....add in new monsters every week.

Excell Saga was entertaining because its downright silly and hilarious. Joe....I do not believe....is downright silly and hilarious.

But hey....I didn't say it won't work. I'd say i'd be curious how they'd pull it off. You're taking it too personally, like Joe was your dad or something. <_<

I'm not taking this personally, it's just what you said was the line of a total DUMBASS and stupidity like that irks me. Here's what you sid again for your own viewing pleasure about a sentai spoof anime series as far as story is concerned.

"I'm curious how they gonna pull this off as it lacks any anime-useable story whatsoever."'

WTFH COULD YOU EXPECT!?!? I guess you're not nuts. Just inept to the blatantly obvious. <_<

Edited by Jemstone

I'm not taking this personally, it's just what you said was the line of a total DUMBASS and stupidity like that irks me.

I'm SURE you're not. :rolleyes:

"I'm curious how they gonna pull this off as it lacks any anime-useable story whatsoever."'

WTFH COULD YOU EXPECT!?!? I guess you're not nuts. Just inept to the blatantly obvious. <_<

And I suppose you are a genius. :lol: There is more than one way to skin a chicken. <_<

I'm not taking this personally, it's just what you said was the line of a total DUMBASS and stupidity like that irks me.

I'm SURE you're not. :rolleyes:

And I suppose you are a genius. :lol: There is more than one way to skin a chicken. <_<

Compared to your extraordinary display of mental capacity here, HELL YEAH I AM!! :lol::lol: I swear this board overall IQ level seems to drop one point every passing week. Courtesy of stupid males just like you. <_<

Now not only are you TRYING to insult me, but you're insulting the board.

Geezz.....get a life, troll.

<_<

See what I mean? Thanks for trying to act smart after saying something stupid but failing. Moron.

Doo do do....enough children. Before I have Basara sing at you.

Well, he was an idiot that thought he could get away with it. So he needed to be slapped around for a bit. Afterall, I AM the daughter of Viewtiful Joe. :rolleyes: