Any MW members in Toronto?

There are a lot of anime fans in Toronto but not so much when it comes to Macross. So I was just wondering if there are any MW members in Toronto who would like to meet up and share our Macross hobbies and interests with each other. It's tough enough to get anything in TO that is Macross related so let's help each other and represent the North in MW.

Cheers~

Haru

There are plenty of us Toronto MW'ers around. We're just busy keeping warm in our Igloos and running around on our dogsleds. :p

Off the top of my head....

Jung

wmcheng

mike

....etc.

Just head to animextreme's store and talk to Silver there. He can put you in touch with people. When he's not busy playing video games that is.

Hey Dangard

Thanks for the heads up! Actually I was just at Anime Extreme today and saw Silver. Haha actually he was playing Streetfighter Alpha 2. I don't really know him personally but I saw his collection of Macross on display. Pretty nice stuff he's got. Yeah for sure i'll chat up with him next time. I didn't know he was really into Macross. Do you all you guys go there to get Macross kits and figures?

I'm just looking for people who can share ideas and personal thoughts on Macross. I'll be working on a few Macross kits and would love to have tips and opinions on them. Perhaps I'll post them up on MW when I get the chance.

Oh thank you for your coments Alpha. Your too kind. For sure if you ever drop by in Toronto, give me a call. Heck if you need a place to crash by all means. We can work on our Studio Halfeye collection together. Always need your insights.

Cheers~

Haru

• 4 months later...