OPTIMUS... EVEN SMALLER

Battlepod

Takara released a new collectible line known as "Small Toys Store", which contained miniature sized of the toys produced by Takara during the 60's to 80's, among the lineup is replica of Optimus Prime, a tribute to Transformers. The replica comes with both non-transformable Optimus Prime in robot mode and vehicle mode in the classic package with the "down-sized" classic catalog, both are even smaller than the Extremely Small Transformers line. :o

DSC2.JPG

DSC4.JPG

DSC6.JPG

Source & more photos here:

http://www.fantofan.jp/

Instead of producing toys of toys.. I honestly wish they would work towards creating an actual-transforming (i.e. with motorized transformation) version of OP. I mean, actuators are fairly small nowadays and electronics are getting smaller by the day, so it's not unreasonable to do something like that for a 1/24 or 1/16 OP..

If it doesn't transform it is crap! Action Masters and PVC's, may you melt in Unicron's stomach!

LOL-that's like the funniest thing I've heard in a while...

:lol: a transformer that does not transform, what will they think of next. i will just stick to my Binaltechs :p Edited by zeo-mare