the price of robotech alpha DOWN?

wilson

i have been wanting a MP Robotech Alpha ever since it came out but was too cheap too pay full price for it. i know that MSRP is $79 but i ebay is selling it for like $69. Like all MP Robotech items price will drop to like $40 but when is the case. it seems like this Alpha does have some QC problems and it really does not worth the MSRP, according to all the reviews. my questions is when do you guys think the price for this first issue Alpha will drop? going rate for ebay is still $69.

This belongs in the MPC thread, which is in the "OTHER ANIME" section (Robotech is not Macross)

<_<

Technically yes, but I don't really see a problem with it being here since it is referring to a toy which this section is designated for. And since it's a topic that most who are in here are also interested in, I wouldn't raise too much hell. Now that thread about Macross fanbase shrinking...that doesn't sound much like a thread about any specific toys, but more about Macross in general. Maybe that one needs to move. Heck let's rearrange the whole Macross World Forums for the fun of it! YIPPEE!!!!Fun all around!