Recast MPC Alpha gun

goldenboy_forever

Hi everyone

just checking if anyone would be intrested in buying a exact replica of the new Master Piece Collection Alpha Gun, because I know there is a option to be able to mount on the two guns at once in valkire mode one on each wing, and the recasted gun would fit perfectly in the left hand in battloid mode. Just leave a post if your intrested.

From Rich

finally some options for duel gun pose yeah!!!!! :D:D

pics are from toynami and mechamaniac.com

legi13.jpg

legi9.jpg

popup_mpc_alpha01b.jpg

popup_mpc_alpha01f.jpg

popup_mpc_alpha02e.jpg

Why did you post in model kits Rich??? LOL...

If it's for the MPC, are you gonna sacrifice your gun for it? If it was held together by a screw like the Gakken it would be cool, but damn Toynami and their glue, no way I would do it to mine...

Veritechs are pretty sweet too :)

Just kidding, I say Alpha a lot instead of Legioss as well.

I think the double gun Legioss looks pretty cool. I'll have enough alpha's to steal one from the others though.

Edited by Pat S

HAHA :lol: your right -Exo- If mods want to move it to the toy section its cool with me :D. Yes I will sacrifice my alpha for the good of the public. Besides maybe I can use goo gone I think they use it to deslove super glue and than I can super glue it right back if not oh well. The reason I posted this thread is because I think my alpha in valkire mode looks funny because of the huge empty spot for the extra gun and is doesn't look portional. Thats just my 2 cents :) and besides the the alpha gun should be cheap after its done being recasted. I wish the shoulder missle would be able to be mounted in valkire mode. oh well enough of my bit-ching :) . If anyone has anyother question let me know

From Rich :)

Like the guy in "Home Improvemnet" (tv show) I need more power ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!

AnimePunch!! Cosplayer

Veritechs are pretty sweet too :)

Just kidding, I say Alpha a lot instead of Legioss as well.

I think the double gun Legioss looks pretty cool. I'll have enough alpha's to steal one from the others though.

man, legioss henshin robo kicks arse!