iMAcross @#%#%$!

promethuem5

I cant post this in the iMacross thread, so I will do it here:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the bit torrent or ftp programs, Total commander, that you recommend have for downloading stuff gave my comp a poo load of Spyware and Adware!!!! Dam you all!!!!!

I had to download two programs to scan and remove the bunch of malicious programs and, my personal fav, 'Data Miners'

bastards. why do people make programs specifically to f#@k up other people's comps???????

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!????????????????

i wonder why you are complaining so much for... you should know yourself that these stuffs comes along all the time...

:(

better still you should have backup for your comp, instead of lashing out here. but what the heck, problem solved?

if it is...then open the window and shout at the crows instead of ranting here

Hey, thanks for warning us! I'll have my AdAware and Spybot ready, next time I visit iMacross! :lol:

I cant post this in the iMacross thread, so I will do it here:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the bit torrent or ftp programs, Total commander, that you recommend have for downloading stuff gave my comp a poo load of Spyware and Adware!!!! Dam you all!!!!!

I had to download two programs to scan and remove the bunch of malicious programs and, my personal fav, 'Data Miners'

bastards. why do people make programs specifically to f#@k up other people's comps???????

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!????????????????

I'll bet you agreed to it in the lisencse.