Stand Alone Complex - Visual Book

Meh, otaku priced it GBP18.95, so that would be a whopping $35.00!

Ah, so he jacked up the price for his. Still hate that guy!

Matters not. I ordered mine at Hobby Search. Same price as HLJ, but I had good experience with it and saw a slightly cheaper Milia from Yamato and combined that. :D

Matters not. I ordered mine at Hobby Search. Same price as HLJ, but I had good experience with it and saw a slightly cheaper Milia from Yamato and combined that. :D

LOL That's exactly why I don't and just can't shop at Hobby Search. I always end up buying at least $600 worth of stuff every time I'm there when I only intended to spend between $50 and $100. Very bad on the wallet. :ph34r:

If there's a lot of you that want this book, I'm pretty sure you can ask Rob (Samurai Monkey) in Japan to get this for you. For sure the combine shipping can be divided among the number of buyers :)

Between, Rob helped me in getting this book and shipped it along with the GITS Man Machine Interface box :)

LOL That's exactly why I don't and just can't shop at Hobby Search. I always end up buying at least $600 worth of stuff every time I'm there when I only intended to spend between $50 and $100. Very bad on the wallet. :ph34r:

Ha! So that's how some good stuff are out of stock so quickly! :D

They do have some great stuff though, that are often discounted.

Now I have to wait for the book... :p

Thread Resurrection!

Having just received this book in the mail today here's a mini-review

It's a very nice companion piece to the series. There is a good bit of line-art showing the character, weapon and mech design. Lots, lots, lots, of pictures of Motoko Kusanagi to drool over :lol: I'm sure if I could read Japanese the Laughing Man Report, DVD blurbs and real arms report would be a very interesting read. All in all, an excellent art-book.

ebay linky

link for the curious