1/48 VF-1A Max and VF-1J Hikaru

Valk-1S

Just going through Hobby Search Website and I noticed they put the VF-1A Max and VF-1J Hikaru with Fast Packs as being Re-Released and you can reserve them now.

Has anyone heard whether this is gonna happened?

Oh yeah before I forget here's the link of the website.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/gundam/index_e.asp?Bno=&Typ1_c=109

Do a search on Yamato Macross

Hey, VALK-1S, have ya read any of the posts on this thread: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=10270 :huh:

*EDIT* Dammit, can't get the link to work. Anyway, check out the thread ENTITLED "No 1/48 VF-1S anytime soon" by DEJR8BUD.

Edited by connor99

I just confirmed this, over at Hobby Search. It does indeed appear that these two 1/48 Valkyries are being re-released. Let's hope for the other versions too.

Valk-1S Posted on Aug 17 2004, 10:36 PM

Hey Connor99,

Yes I read that post and it's referring to the VF-1S and not the Max and Hikaru and besides I am just pointing out what I saw at Hobby Search

Oooppssss, sorry dude, my bad! But I sure hope YAMATO does come out with another round of the 1A 'n 1J 'coz I wanna pick up another set for my little boy! :D

Valk-1S Posted on Aug 17 2004, 10:36 PM

Hey Connor99,

Yes I read that post and it's referring to the VF-1S and not the Max and Hikaru and besides I am just pointing out what I saw at Hobby Search

Oooppssss, sorry dude, my bad! But I sure hope YAMATO does come out with another round of the 1A 'n 1J 'coz I wanna pick up another set for my little boy!  :D

No worries :D

I do hope it's true though as the Max is becoming harder to find now of days at a good price.