For all you Scrapped Princes fans

Nightbat

Was checking the Live of Legends topic out in the Toys forum

and started browsing Jungle's inventory when I came across this

http://www.jungle-scs.co.jp/en/prix.htm

Man they look pretty good, any chance of them being sold loose?

wow, those look pretty cool. I might have to stop by their store and check them out when I get some time. :p:D:lol:

Unfortunately they are DVD figures and only come with the original Japanese DVD. I saw a loose Pacifica about a year ago but hesitated and didn't get it and then it was gone the next week. Oh welll. :(

2 episodes per dvd... plus a figurine... I find it still too expensive and it WAS 7000 yen! :ph34r:

There should be some scrapped princess figures coming out, but I don't know when. I saw an add for them on the back of a replicant magazine. I don't have the magazine on me right now, so I can't tell you which issue... :(

There was a Pacifica trading figure in Dragon Heroines trading figure set. It has alot of others including Chidori and Tessa from FMP, Lina and Naga from Slayers and a whole others. Other than that and the DVD figs, I haven't heard of any scrapped princess figures. Apparently BONES doesn't let its license out for toy makers.

There was a Pacifica trading figure in Dragon Heroines trading figure set. It has alot of others including Chidori and Tessa from FMP, Lina and Naga from Slayers and a whole others. Other than that and the DVD figs, I haven't heard of any scrapped princess figures. Apparently BONES doesn't let its license out for toy makers.

That's too bad. I'd like to see real figures of these assuming that these are just PVC type figures.

• 2 weeks later...

It came within 5 days

unfortunatly when assembling her hips and torso I broke her head off

with a little improvisation and parts of a CM's Figure stand I managed to give her

a new peg in the neck (since the head only turns)

posability is limited and she's HUGE (threw in a very bad pic with 1/60 valks in there

for size comparison)

for a €30 DVD + Figure she's well painted (Mahoro she ain't) and worth a worthless

Japanese-no subtitles-DVD

well here are the (again) crappy pics

post-26-1093293726_thumb.jpg