Doyusha 1/144 20th Anniversary Version YF-19

Aurel Tristen

Hey everybody,

I love the Doyusha diecast Valkyries. I thought I had them all, but recently I found one on Yahoo! Japan I had never seen before. I checked in the Macross Compendium and Macross World. Its not listed there. Here are the pics of it from the auction. Once I get it in the mail I'll take better photos of it. It seems to be a limited edition or maybe even a commemorative single one of a kind piece. Though, I never heard of any contests of anything. Thought you all might be interested in hearing about this:

m20_doyusha_yf19-1.jpg

m20_doyusha_yf19-2.jpg

m20_doyusha_yf19-3.jpg

I'd like to be able to read what it says in the second photo, under "History of Art".

Looks like the front landing gear is not attached, which makes me think it's a fan custom. IIRC, the front & rear landing gear was glued in on the YF-19.

Graham

I have seen a few of them. There should be a Big West Sticker on the outer box (Card-Board Cover). They were offered at one of the Dealer Toy Conventions and were for display only. If my memory serves it was a lottery type deal.

Rob

Sweet! So, I got a limited release for 1200 Yen?? : )