Finally! A long awaited reissue!

It's funny.. this is the reissue that I was looking forward to the most. But now that the Binaltech Hound is out, I completely lost interest. They should have brought out the old hound first as the new one has stolen the spotlight.

I want a Shockwave reissue.

I may have to get Hound though. Go side by side with the Alternator.

I am DEFINATELY getting one. I have a real hard time finding a vintage one that isn't missing accesories or scratched up, so this is perfect. I can't wait to have this one standing next to my Binaltech/Alternator Hound.

Hound's cool... but I think I'd rather buy the Binaltech one, to be honest.

As far as reissues go -

I want Shockwave and then combiner sets. Starting with Predaking. That would be awesome.

wow, starting with predaking? I really doubt that they would start with predaking. For sure they'll probably start with devastator, then work their way down from there to predaking. But it would be nice. :p:D:lol:

Hound's cool... but I think I'd rather buy the Binaltech one, to be honest.

As far as reissues go -

I want Shockwave and then combiner sets.  Starting with Predaking.  That would be awesome.

wow, starting with predaking? I really doubt that they would start with predaking. For sure they'll probably start with devastator, then work their way down from there to predaking. But it would be nice. :p:D:lol:

Heh... yeah, that would never happen... but I did say I want...

I'm a selfish bastard that way. :lol: