Looking for Voltes V lineart

dyowelb

Wow... dyowelb, if you get a hold of this book tell me where you got it.

This makes me want a Mazinger Z, Daimos and Grendizer one also... ;)

the Roman Book???

there's one on ebay but it 'DeClassified' book though...

tanong ko lang sa Camp V group kung meron silang lineart...

Wow... dyowelb, if you get a hold of this book tell me where you got it.

This makes me want a  Mazinger Z, Daimos and Grendizer one also...  ;)

the Roman Book???

there's one on ebay but it 'DeClassified' book though...

tanong ko lang sa Camp V group kung meron silang lineart...

hey now, I was wondering about that declassified book. Can you or somebody tell me what that book is about? I was gonna buy one but didn't know what was inside of it. Thanx :p:D:lol:

Grab this book off Mandarake. It's awesome.

This is my favourite anime and the first ever anime I ever saw. Still blows me away.

Joe P.

w/c one....i just need the lineart of the vehicles...does that book has it...maybe you can just scan it for me ;)

thanks in advance

I don't think the Roman book has the lineart you are looking for, because the picture you attached earlier is not in the book. But it does have some drawings of each plane and the combined robot showing some of its mechanism. Sorry, I can't provide any scans since I am without a scanner at the moment.

It also has some screenshots, storyboard pictures, earlier design sketches of each characters, among many other things.

The De-classified book has more information I think, and that picture you attached may have come from that book. But it is also more expensive. But this is relative of course.

Joe P.

I don't think the Roman book has the lineart you are looking for, because the picture you attached earlier is not in the book. But it does have some drawings of each plane and the combined robot showing some of its mechanism. Sorry, I can't provide any scans since I am without a scanner at the moment.

hi joe,

can you at least describe the linearts, if any, that are included in the roman book.

thanks,

d

Edited by dyowelb

does anyone has the voltes v de-lassified book??

AFAIK, that book is available only in the Philippines. I did see it on eBay a few times, though.

any filipino out there who has the book??

i don;t want to buy the book since i only need those linearts :(

mga kabayan tulongggg...

:o Congratulations on your find. If you don't mind, would you care to share where you found them? I would be interested in line art for Combattler.

hi,

sorry i don't have the address anymore... my old pc broke on friday and all of my 'favorites' address were gone.....i'll try to search for it again...but i believe it doens't have any combattler images...

thanks,

d