Flashback 2012

farmer_yohei

So from what I've heard, its just 30 minutes long and is just music video...montages (I guess) from the movie and series. Do you really need to watch it? I mean is anything really new added to the "Macross universe" in that film.

So from what I've heard, its just 30 minutes long and is just music video...montages (I guess) from the movie and series.  Do you really need to watch it?  I mean is anything really new added to the "Macross universe" in that film.

322839[/snapback]

Yeah, the last 4 or so min. It wraps up the love triangle on a really upbeat note. Great music too. Those 4 min are better than all of Macross 7, and thats an entire show.

So from what I've heard, its just 30 minutes long and is just music video...montages (I guess) from the movie and series.  Do you really need to watch it?  I mean is anything really new added to the "Macross universe" in that film.

322839[/snapback]

If you ike Minmay's singing, watch it.

Other than that, it's got some pretty visuals.

There's nothing actually ADDED to the story beyond what we saw in the final episode of the TV series.