it takes more than 1 to fight

Not arguing but I thought I saw him before. I didn't know his whole family is living on Easter Island.....

and every time I watch Bandai Video , I will remember him.

Really gone this time.

not arguing but...

you're a dumbass...

cheap comeback, not even close to any sort of humor AND exactly the type you were telling us how not to be... you need help. What's worse is that you're asian. What would your Asian friends and family think of you if they ever saw this thread. Quit looking like a fool. Give up...

if you can't tell, I'm egging you on on purpose... just so can keep sinking to the level you pretend you're against... so you can keep hating yourself.

:blink: is this thread still going? i am not going to mix myself into this one (though i really want to :p:p ) but i am wondering how long this one is going to last.

boy the fun never ceases around here :lol:

Mods,

Based upon his IP address, can you at least tell us what country or region this guy is in? I'm sure you probably already know this, but there are several ways to glean this information even from just an IP. Heck, just post the first three octets of his IP (xxx.xxx.xxx.---) and I'm sure many of us would be happy to do the leg work without you needing to compromise this guy's exact address. Not that he deserves any discretion on your part at this point. How funny would it be if this guy were posting from Alabama, Colorado, or some place like that!?! :lol:

And yes, I'm still a bit paranoid that some of you might still think this guy is me. Hell, reading a few of the things that he has written and judging by who he has chosen to attack directly by name (though I've never had a beef with >EXO<), even I read his posts and wonder (paranoidly, of course) if I'm being framed! :huh: . . . :lol:

While proving that this guy is actually in Asia (or anywhere else far away from me) wouldn't prove beyond all doubt that I'm not him, I think it would allay most reasonable people's suspicions. :unsure:

But really, I couldn't write like this guy even if I tried. Nor could I come up with even half the crazy-ass, contradictory, and hypocritical nonsense that he has been spewing. My brain just doesn't work that way. If I could do that, I'd be Phil Hendrie. :lol:

But of course, now it probably looks like "I doth protest too much." :ph34r:

Best Regards,

H

P.S. VD, just attack me directly too so that people won't think I'm you. What have I done to deserve your benign neglect!?! :rolleyes:

Ban? Sure....

Anyway, just some departure gift to you Agent one, I thought I saw you before, now I remember:

Those faces on the Easter Island ....

and don't forget the Bandai Visual Logo!

LoL

the funny thing is that you didn't need to be baited... weren't you leaving like 6 posts ago?

Ban? Sure....

Anyway, just some departure gift, I thought I saw you before, now I remember:

and don't forget the Bandai Visual Logo!

Here's what Arnold had to say about that...

stfu.jpg

:rolleyes:

Anyway, we've had our fun. Let's end this before he makes an even bigger fool of himself.