Yamato 1/3000 SDF-1 question

ArchieNov

Is it possible to easily remove the ARMs without damaging the figure after connecting them to the main body?

I've seen/heard people say that once you connect them, you can't remove them anymore because of how they clip on.

No, you can remove them.

Ya know, I dunno there should be a way seeing how people customize the figure later on. It might involve a small flat head screw driver to pinch one side of the clip. Problem is it's also magnetically clinged into place. Question is, do you really want to remove them from a 500 dollar toy? I never really bothered looking at that option with mine since I did what I needed to the platforms before I snapped them in place.

Alright, I bought my SDF-1 yesterday. Forget about removing the ARMDs. Putting them on for the first time was an UBER pain. I almost thought I was going to crack the plastic. I haven't attempted removing them yet but I sure hope it's not as hard as getting them on.

Overall, nice piece. Not worth getting at its original retail price but it's a good toy if you're able to get it discounted at around $350 or less.