Can more VF-1D conversion kits be made?

Skull Hunter

I'm one of the people who missed out on this opportunity when it was offered. But now, I want one so bad so that I can have my 1/48 in a VF-1D scheme. I know that Captain America made these, but would it be possible for him to just make some more? I'm not too familiar with the difficulty in this, but it seems like it would be possible. I mean, I've looked around here and it seems like there is still quite a high demand for the kit. Any input would be most welcome, especially from the Captain himself! B))

I'LL GIVE YOU ONE ....MILLION...DOLLARS!! (Zimbabwe)

I never knew this was an actual kit :) Shows how much of a lame brain I am. I noticed that people had miraculosy managed to mod their 1/48s into VF-1Ds... but didn't know it was a kit everyone could get.... hmm... :)

Oh well. I have two 1/60 1Ds... I think I'm good :)

But if anyone has pics of the conversion kit - I'd love to see it just to say "oooh" and "aaahh!"

Pete

Pete, do a search on the boards, John's thread about it should still have the pics.

I stupidly bought a colored kit, and sorely regret it... I'm planning on making mine a Minmei Guard scheme, and would much rather have an uncolred kit so it doesn't show thru orange and tan where it chips.

I'm open to more PM's ^_^ '1' un-opened Un-coloured kit for the WIN.

I guess the soothing point of letting mine go is seeing more awesome Kurt customs!!

Rather something else, not another 1D LOL. MG sheme would rule Prometheum, i didn't know that's what your gonna do up!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yeah, it's been the plan for a while... I've got one of the last sets of Moon Act decals Anasazi put out, and have been hording them, even tho I know people have been looking for them. I'm getting better with my new airbrush, so maybe it'll get done soon. I've gotta look thru some of the old threads about what needs to be sanded and such on a 1/48... I've never done a full 1/48 repaint, only detailing.