Does anyone

MAX DYRL JENIUS

Sorry, I have to do this, I can't let a "one ring" spoof be shown in the wrong order like that. It's just not right!

You should have:

One valkyrie to rule them all

One valkyrie to find them

One valkyrie to bring them all

And in the MACROSS bind them

:D:lol::p:D:lol:

Too silly not to reply...sorry, I'm okay now...

I have the G-system kit too... very nice... need to use lots and lots of putty to fill the gaps. Some pieces are a little too brittle. I never saw the original Yellow Submarine kit. Could use some metal pieces for the exhaust for detail, IMHO.

Is it completed? I am eager to see other's works.

MSLZ22 did one that is nice...someone else did one too...but I can't remember who. I have the Gsys...its nice...nearly identical...but a little different....I have pictures somewhere if anyone wants to see the difference.

Is it your completed work? I would love to see it.

MSLZ22 did one that is nice...someone else did one too...but I can't remember who.  I have the Gsys...its nice...nearly identical...but a little different....I have pictures somewhere if anyone wants to see the difference.

Is it your completed work? I would love to see it.

nope... like too many of my models... incomplete. we are redoing our basement and I am going to have a dedicated vent for my spray booth. But until then, I'm not risking getting sick on the fumes. Looking forward to weathering this guy... never weathered very well, but particularly not something of this scale. Personally I like the SDF-1 in cruiser mode much better than battroid mode.