Macross Panel at AX

yeah, the only thing I remember is when I had to go up in front of everybody and explain why I had Macross nike dunks there.... :D:p:lol:

yeah, the only thing I remember is when I had to go up in front of everybody and explain why I had Macross nike dunks there....  :D  :p  :lol:

315063[/snapback]

You totally peed in your pants... did you even eventually speak up? :p:lol:

yeah, the only thing I remember is when I had to go up in front of everybody and explain why I had Macross nike dunks there....  :D  :p  :lol:

315063[/snapback]

You totally peed in your pants... did you even eventually speak up? :p:lol:

315088[/snapback]

Yeah, Egan called me up to the mic to talk. I wasn't really expecting that. <_<:D:p:lol:

Yeah, Egan called me up to the mic to talk. I wasn't really expecting that.   

hahahahahaha I missed out on that dam I wish I was there. I bet you wanted to Ang BAk egan :p

from Rich

Yeah, Egan called me up to the mic to talk. I wasn't really expecting that.   

hahahahahaha I missed out on that dam I wish I was there. I bet you wanted to Ang BAk egan :p

from Rich

315255[/snapback]

that's ong bak! hehe. :D:p:lol:

I was gonna go to the panel (I was at AX that day) but just wasn;t able to. I'm partly sorry I missed it. But, there's always next year...and maybe there'll be a resolution to the licensing disputes by then...(waits as everybody rolls on ground hysterically laughing :lol::p )

• 3 weeks later...

I was thier... I was the kid in the blue sweater with OP on it. They got some of my questions answered right but.. The licensing issue is a big issue if that was out of the way it would English Macross all the way owning USA and kicking Robotech out of the way. B))

BUT MAN the toys and the models they showed were like OMG :ph34r: !!! Espicaly the cels of the original macross movie I nearly fainted.. They showed the first sketch of the SDF-1 it was awesome. Luckily for all of you guys I got the pics not developed but by tommorow they will be posted for all those who missed out. Iam just upset that not alot of fans were thier it was empty. And DAMMM why couldnt I stay after I play :( oh well it was great at the panel the pics will be posted soon.. Please reply and comment or else will realize no1 cares <_< and not post it thank you :D

• 2 weeks later...

yeah me 2, i wanna see! Ive been going to comic con and never see ANYTHING with macross. GRRR. Im looking at other con pics and realize im young compared to some of you. Only 17! i think older teens are the last generation of macross. Spread the love. Oh and those pics would be nice. Anime Expo is only a 2 hour drive i think. and might just go to both. thanks bye.

Well I got my signed DVD pic so Im upload it right here ;) ..The macross panel pics my friend has on the dipsosable camera I'll try to get him to develop it soon but here is my signed New Generations DVD Box Set signed by the cast(The DVD Box set I won from a trivia question :p ) Here ya go enjoy its priceless to me and I'll never sell it. Thank you photoshop or these pics would be crap B)) Please zoom in if the the pic is too small for a better view dial-up sucks :( These file sizes are enormous :blink: . Oh and Egen and the other dudes said on the 25th Annivesaery if I spelled that right we will be in for a suprise and hopefuly all those canceled macross dubed movies and games will be available and other stuff too.

post-3168-1125811151_thumb.jpg

post-3168-1125811266_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dean