What happened to the Pencil Sharpener Packs?

irishman

Bump!

Come on guys, not even a comment? Did no one get these? Id love to see a pic of a few of the destroids and the Valkyries next to a ruler. Can anyone who has them but doesnt have a camera at least measure some for me? I need the hight from the base of the feet to the top of the head, or nose to tailcone for the valks in fighter mode.

Thanks!

Irishman

I got one box. It turned out to exactly match one of the rows of images on the box (the row shows 3 modes of fighters & GBP). I would love to get the other ones but if they are random, I would probably end up getting the same doubles again. Too bad they weren't set one & two.

twinmoons, if you had a way of finding which ones were in the boxes, I'd order a set from you.

I got one box. It turned out to exactly match one of the rows of images on the box (the row shows 3 modes of fighters & GBP). I would love to get the other ones but if they are random, I would probably end up getting the same doubles again. Too bad they weren't set one & two.

twinmoons, if you had a way of finding which ones were in the boxes, I'd order a set from you.

Unfortunately there is no way to find out what's in the boxes because each one is individually sealed. Any one wanna lend me an x-ray machine? :lol:

I never heard about anyone getting any. Did these come to the us? Also, can anyone take a picture of some of the battdroids and planes next to a ruler? I want to see if these are small enough scale to use as Battletech figures.

Irishman

I took a picture of Hikaru next to a ruler. They are all about that size. Hope it helps

post-4-1063407694_thumb.jpg

Chan thanks thats ALMOST exactly what I needed. I need the ruller standing up, next to one of the figures so that you can measure the hight of the battdroid modes. So instead of laying the ruler flat, like you did, yould you prop it upt so it was standing up on end, with the base at the battdroids 'feet' and the ruler streching up past its head?

THanks

Irishman

PS. Nice collection. Did you buy them as an opened set or do you have duplicates you would want to get rid of.

Irishman