The 4400 anyone?

Limbo

There is this new sci-fi show on USA network called “The 4400”. I wonder if anybody here is following… The premise is that a whole bunch of people have been abducted for the last 50 years and suddenly they all got brought back from a ball of light from space. The haven’t age a single day and they don’t remember anything after the moment of their disappearance. Some of them are manifesting “X-men-like” powers like healing / draining live energy, mind controlling, telekinesis and premonition… I'm enjoying the show so far.

If anybody is interested, they will re-run all the 6 parts again on August 8. Set that TIVO on!!! :p

hey

i have checked out the first episode. it was decent enough. but i think i would take the show a little more seriously if they left the whole dawson's creek meets x-men factor out of it! <_<

i think that people who have been displaced and brought back to another time and seeing how they can adapt is more than enough to keep the show interesting. :D

i found the scenes between the interacial couple , the african-american who met up with the daughter of the women he was involved with esecially interesting and compelling

however those scense are always interupted buy the troubled snoty whiteboy teen with powers ... <_< ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring!!!!!!! <_<

I understand that it is after all sci-FI, but that aspect of the show is a fresh and new as week old sushi!!! <_<

it almost seems that the show has this alter-ego that is really not neccesary.

anyway, i think it is ok so far, but the cheese factor is really starting to rise and i may soon lose interest. :unsure:

I liked the first 2 eps, just watched the 3rd last night...

Fun stuff, definitely better than most summer TV, but they better go somewhere with the story otherwise I'll get pretty bored quickly. Super-vigilante on ep3 bored me more than a bit.